Why Partner with Vincent Medical?
Manufacturing for leading medical products companies in the United States, EU, Japan and S.E. Asia.
Turn-Key Contract Manufacturer
Qualified Manufacturing Environment
Class 100,000 clean rooms. Installed with equipment for injection, blow molding, extrusion and assembling of our products.
Formally trained and degreed staff, directing all aspects of project management with through design control through mass production.
ISO14971, ISO11135, ISO13485, "CE" and "CMDCAS" certifications, "FDA" and "CFDA" registered, compliance with "GMP" and "JGMP" requirements.
Sophisticated project management and ERP(SAP) system to ensure timely delivery and accurate budgeting.
Class 100,000 clean room environment
- Plastic Extrusion & Corrugation
- Blow Molding
- Clean Room Assembling/Testing
- Ultrasonic, High Frequency & Heat Welding
- Automated Assembling
- Clean Room Laser Cutting
- Vacuum Form Packaging
- Clean Room Pad & Silk Screen Printing
- Packaging, Labelling, Bar-Coding
- Medical Electronic Assembly
Other Production Process
- Metal Stamping
- Injection Mold Construction Shop
- Cut and Sew (Orthopedics & Rehabilitation Medical Products)
- On-Site EtO Sterilization (AAMI/AANSI)