- All information, trademarks, logos, graphics, videos, audio clips, links and other items appearing on this Website (“Information”) are for reference only and is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at our discretion. Whilst we endeavor to ensure the accuracy of the Information on this Website, no express or implied warranty is given by us to the accuracy of the Information. We shall bear no responsibility for any inaccuracy or incompleteness.
- We shall not be liable for any damages (including but not limited to computer virus, system problems or data loss) whatsoever arising in using or in connection with the use of this website by any party. There may be links in this area, which allow you to visit the websites of other companies. These websites are not controlled by us. We shall bear no responsibility and no guarantee to whatsoever Information displayed at such sites. Hyperlinks to other websites are at your own risk.
Copyright in the pages, screens, information and all materials in their arrangement included in the Website (together the “Materials“) is owned by or licensed to us or our Group unless otherwise noted. You may imprint, copy, download, or temporarily store extracts from the Materials for your own information or when you use our Website. You may not alter or otherwise make any changes to any Material that you print or download including, without limitation, removing any identifying marks or legends from such Materials. Any other use is prohibited unless you first request and obtain our written permission.
C. Internet Security, Hyperlinks and the Website
- Our Website is accessed through the Internet which is a public system over which we have no control. It is therefore your duty to make sure that any computer or other electronic device which you use to access our Website is free from and adequately protected against acquiring computer viruses and other destructive or disruptive components. Neither we, any member of our Group nor the information provider warrants or represents that the information is free from virus, electronic viruses or other destructive features which may adversely affect your hardware, software or equipment.
- Our Website and other third parties, may provide links to other sites and resources on the Internet as well as hosting of third party chat groups (if any). You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources or chat groups (if any). You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such hyperlinked, or websites or resources.
D. Limitation of Liability
- You expressly acknowledge and agree that our Company will not be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to: damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from your use of our Website or from your use of the information from our Website. You will be solely responsible for any of such liability arising from, including but not limited to: (a) the course of the use or access, or inability to use or access, of our Website; (b) any action you take based on the access and the information of our Website; (c) any cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from the information of our Website; (d) any costs or liabilities resulting from your use or from your representation you make to third party using the information from our Website.
- Your further agree that our Company will not be liable for any cost, loss, or damages in any form that arises from your use of our Website, or your use of the information in our Website.
You agree to defend and hold our Company, and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, contractors, partners, employees, successors, and assigns harmless from any claim, or demand, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out from your use of our Website; of the information you submit, post to, or transmit through our Website; your use of the information contained in our Website; your connection to our Website; your use of our Website in violation of any law, regulation, or our Company’s terms, conditions, or notices; your use or disclosure of any information obtained from your sample (if any), whether by you or by the third party to whom you disclose or consent to disclose; or your violation of any rights of other parities.
F. Updates to our Disclaimer
Without prejudice to the terms as set out in Paragraph A, we may from time to time to revise this Disclaimer without prior notice to the visitors or users. Any changes shall be communicated promptly on this page. Your continued use of our Website shall be indicated as your consent to the update of our Disclaimer. This Disclaimer was last updated on and effective from 1 August 2020.
- Your use of our Website in certain countries or territories may be subject to restrictions or prohibitions. You shall use our Website in strict compliance of the applicable laws and regulations in those jurisdictions.
- Each of the terms of this Disclaimer is severable from the others and if one or more of them becomes void, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected in any way.
- Subject to the applicable laws of evidence, each party agrees not to object to the admission of the records (including computer and electronic records) of the other as evidence in legal proceedings.
- No person other than you and us will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- The English version of this Disclaimer shall prevail if there is a difference between the English version and the Chinese version.
H. Law and Proceedings
The terms and conditions of this Disclaimer are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. All parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong. These terms and conditions may be enforced in the courts of any competent jurisdiction.
If you have further enquiry, please call our customer hotline on 852 2365 5688 during office hours (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm, excluding public holidays).