Vincent Medical Holdings Limited Announces Details of Proposed Listing on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited

29th June 2016

Vincent Medical Holdings Limited (“Vincent Medical” or the “Group”) today announced the details for the proposed listing of its shares on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (“SEHK”).

Offering Details
The Group intends to offer a total of 127,600,000 shares under the Global Offering (subject to the exercise of the Over-allotment Option), of which 90% will be allocated for the International Placing, and the remaining 10% will be allocated for the Hong Kong Public Offering (subject to adjustment). The indicative Offer Price range is between HK$1.00 per share to HK$1.25 per share. After deducting relevant expenses, and assuming an Offer Price of HK$1.125 per share (being the mid-point of the indicative Offer Price range), the estimated net proceeds of the Global Offering is HK$111.1 million.

The Hong Kong Public Offering will commence on 30 June 2016 (Thursday), and end at 12:00 noon on 6 July 2016 (Wednesday). The final Offer Price and the results of the allocation are expected to announce on 12 July 2016 (Tuesday). Dealing of the Shares is expected to commence on the Main Board of SEHK on 13 July 2016 (Wednesday) under the stock code 1612. The shares are to be traded in board lots of 2,000 shares.

BOSC International Company Limited is the Sole Sponsor and the Sole Global Coordinator. BOSC International Company Limited, Crosby Securities Limited and Shenwan Hongyuan Capital (H.K.) Limited are the Joint Bookrunners of the listing.